I am Nikos Papaioannou and I am offering 5 free recipes just like those you will find in our book “Spit it out! – Alkaline Nutrition”. Only simpler and shorter than those in the book.
Just a little taste of the unique experience which awaits you in the book itself!
CHOOSE A RECIPE
• 2 eggs
• 4 sun-dried chopped tomatoes
• 1 piece of parsley chopped
In a non-stick pan add a little oil then pour in the beaten eggs. Then add the chopped tomato and chopped parsley.
• 1 washed pear
• ½ lime squeezed
• 6 leaves of fresh (or dried) mint
• 100 ml of water
Blend all ingredients in the blender to a pulp.
• 100 ml of coconut milk
• 100 g pineapple cleaned & cut
• 2 tbsp. of oats
• 1 tbsp. of honey
• Cinnamon powder
Heat the coconut milk + honey slightly.
Put the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and add the warm coconut milk with honey.
• 2 cups of chopped boiled beetroot
• ½ boiled fennel cut into sticks
• 1 clove of garlic chopped
• 5 pieces of parsley finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• Himalayan salt
After the beets and fennel have been boiled and cooled, put the all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them together.
• 6 ounces of oat bran
• ½ mango cleaned & grated or blended
• 10 leaves of fresh mint (or dried)
• 2 tsp. agave syrup or honey
Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until the mixture becomes a pliable dough.
Add more oat if required to hold.
Mold them into small balls and refrigerate them.
Tips: Accompany your breakfast with a glass of almond milk or a cup of green tea of your choice.
Note: This recipe can be prepared the night before consumption as a matter of convenience.